Whoa! That's Eggnog!
This is a very rich chocolate cinnamon eggnog that can be prepared in a microwave or on the stovetop.
James Speed Hensinger
(Ingredients are per person)
1 1/2 cup (12oz.) good commercial eggnog
- Warm eggnog in a microwave safe glass container.
- Transfer eggnog to blender.
- Add UNwrapped crumbled chocolate to eggnog.
Be careful of hot liquids in blenders. Always use the cover.
- Blend on low speed until most of the chocolate is incorporated (ten to thirty seconds). Small flecks of chocolate floating in eggnog are OK.
- Blend 5 seconds on medium speed to incorporate air to lighten liquid and create foamy texture.
OPTIONAL: Add rum, brandy, bourbon, or creme de menthe to taste.